About Brian Hasenbauer
Brian Hasenbauer has lived in Lake Highlands for the past 17 years and has been active in his community in various volunteer and leadership roles.
Brian is the son of a Naval Commander and has lived in Guantanamo Bay, Cuba, and Rota, Spain, and state-side in Rhode Island, Pensacola, and Washington, DC. Brian graduated with a BS in Finance from George Mason University and has worked as an Advanced Financial Analyst at EDS and i2 Technologies before starting his own triathlon training company, Fit2train.
Brian raced for several years as a professional triathlete (including 3 Hawaii Ironman World Championships and 1 Long Course World Championship racing for Team USA) before starting work at Competitor Magazine as Associate Publisher. He has also worked as VP of Marketing for indoorDIRECT and was instrumental in starting the HubSpot partner marketing agency, LeadG2.
Brian has served in many leadership roles in the Lake Highlands area over the past 17 years including:
Community and Neighborhood Leader
- Lake Highlands Chamber of Commerce – Board Member
- Lake Highlands Restaurant Week – Founder
- LHENA – Member
- Wallace Elementary Dad’s Club – Co-President
- Pamper Lake Highlands / Bright Futures – Former Board Member
- Exchange Club of Lake Highlands– Member
- Leadership North Texas Class 11 – Graduate
- Friends of Lake Highlands Trail – Board Member
- Climate Reality DFW – Plastics Chairperson
Experience at City Hall
2018 – 2021 City of Dallas Community Development Commission
- Chair HOME and Economic Development Committee
- Vice-Chair Citizen Participation and Rules Committee
Currently, Brian lives in Dallas, TX and works as VP of Marketing at Astanza Laser in the Cedars area of Dallas. He has 2 great kids that both attend public schools in Richardson ISD.
Get Campaign Updates
Sign up to receive the most up-to-date news, announcements and event information.
Countdown To Election Day